Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What Happened to Days 4 and 4

Gosh the time flies by - I have managed to spend a little time at the potterswheel every day, need to spend more time there!!!I have photos for mug 3, 4, 5 and 6...I am trying to do some of the handles different and day 4 I added a curl at the bottom.




Since we are having snow I am forced to stay in so the potters wheel will be in use for awhile tomorrow. 
In addition I have been considering a fellow etsian  blog where she is doing the challenge for February to name 3 things she is thankful for plus 1 thing she likes about herself daily during the month of February.  My spin on this may be to have my three older grandsons find 3 good things about one of the others plus one thing they like about themselves.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE pottery and love hand cast mugs! I have a small collection.

    One thing I like in a mug is a roomy handle, because I don't have small hands...nor dainty for that matter...so I need room for at least three fingers so I can cup the mug and keep my hand warm. =) I can't wait to see your glaze!

    Thanks for stopping by! I'm following your blog now!

    ReplyDelete