Tuesday, September 27, 2011

TODAY I am thankful for...

Today I remember a favorite verse, Psalm 136:1  "Oh, give thanks to the Lord for He is good!  For His mercies endures forever."  I need to remember to be thankful and give praise to Him not only when life seems to be perfect but also when I meet those darn obstacles.

I am thankful today
                                for being free to worship God
                                for a beautiful sunrise
                                that I am able to visit my daughter Melissa
                                my car starts
                                my Mother is 89 and still has a good quality of life
                                I have socks to wear
                                the warm sunshine
                                breakfast ( I do love to eat!)
                                for "Derby"
                                my Bible (it was first my Dad's)
                               
The list could go on for ever.  There is so much we take for granted that people in 3rd world countries can't ever imagine to have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment